I Want You to Unlearn Everything You Learned and Listen to Me - Try It | The Muslim Blog


From a young age, many people are taught to follow a certain belief system. Throughout their life they are expected to follow a certain set of beliefs (or lack of them). It doesn't matter if you are a Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Hindu, Buddhist, Jew or anything else. It's probably going to be hard to search honestly and unbiasedly for the truth sometimes, or see content that goes contrary to your beliefs.

But the truth is out there and should be searched for.

So I want you to unlearn everything you learned and search for the truth. I know it can be hard, but I want you to try and let go of bias. Let me show you where I found truth. See if you see it.

There is not much to say right now, so I’ll let the sources speak for themselves. Please take the time to explore this blog and ultimately explore Islam with an open mindset. Let go of bias, and let the sources speak. You may be surprised.

A good place to start is this post for evidence that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a messenger of God (check out all the sources at the bottom of the page).

Also see this one for some common misconceptions about Islam.

Also, check out the other posts on this blog.

These posts also may have some links within them, so feel free to explore.

The most important thing is the mindset. Are you ready to explore the truth, with no bias?

If so, go ahead. This is your chance to discover.




*I am not a certified psychologist or religious authority, I am simply presenting data which I found from other sources and otherwise, and if something is incorrect in any manner I do not claim it to be correct.
*Disclaimer: The author does not claim to be perfect, and the advice listed in The Muslim Blog or on The Muslim Talk facebook/instagram pages is advice to the author as much as it is to anyone else :)
Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/themuslimtalk/

Comments

Popular Posts